Life is Colourful

Latest News in our day to day in Indian life


Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I can now withdraw money from Paypal easily

I have some money lying in my Paypal account, not millions of dollars but very small amount, but since long it's lying there idle. Because withdrawing it was a big pain, but it's not any more.

Paypal introduced receiving money on your credit, debit cards recently, which is a big relief for people outside USA. In the asian countries like India, Malaysia - it takes around 7-10 days to receive the check from US and 21-28 days to encash the check after depositing in local bank - which is pretty long period but now, people can receive cash on their cards within a week for a small fee of $5. I did not try this service yet, as I have very small amount and $5 charges will be a considerable %age for the withdrawal.

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
ss_blog_claim=7841434a299aa89b5802eb46d39fbd77