Life is Colourful

Latest News in our day to day in Indian life


Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tapping of boots which reminds you the childhood

My waking up in the morning, getting ready in rush, wearing the clothes whatever I see in front and running to the police ground to make 5 rounds of the ground to stay myself fit. Not alone me, my four friends used to do the same routine along with me. Unfortunately, it's not something I do today, but it was my childhood.

It was amazing I know, to go to the police ground and watch those fit cops flaunting their police uniform and tapping their Rocky Boots in rhythm. It was simply amazing!

When I look at myself now, entered into a different profession - but still I can't forget the cops shoes - whether they are Rocky Boots or Bates Boots, they are just cool shoes you need to have in your shoe rack.

Labels: , , , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
ss_blog_claim=7841434a299aa89b5802eb46d39fbd77