Life is Colourful

Latest News in our day to day in Indian life


Tuesday, October 23, 2007

First Direct Paid Review

I think I am on the verge of getting the first direct paid review on my blog. This guy, I don't know from where he was referred, but emailed me about the review service my website provides. Now this is pretty exciting moment for a blogger who thinks about making money online as well. And it's simple in a way.

And I want to give him a detailed review with mentioning all pros and cons of the website service. It will take me 2-3 days to review his website, to go through each feature provided at the website and finally make a decision on whether it's worth the visit or not.

I am really excited about it, and will keep you posted on this review.

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
ss_blog_claim=7841434a299aa89b5802eb46d39fbd77