Life is Colourful

Latest News in our day to day in Indian life


Monday, October 01, 2007

Feeling Sleepy


I cannot say my weekend was hectic, but end of my weekend certainly was! I could not sleep till 1.00 in the morning and then had to get up at 5.30 am. I think I can survive with 4-5 hrs sleep as I used to but today I am observing that I cannot stand with getting up early and less sleep together. Right now with my heavy eyes, I am trying to focus on my TO DO lists of Monday.

More than the Monday blues, not enough sleep is making me uncomfortable. Imagine, writing a post with all sleepy eyes. That's what exactly you would see, if you could peep through this computer window. Let me see how the rest of the day goes. Bye!

Labels:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
ss_blog_claim=7841434a299aa89b5802eb46d39fbd77