Life is Colourful

Latest News in our day to day in Indian life


Thursday, September 27, 2007

Co-operative Bank Credit Cards


Co-operative Financial Services (CFS) is part of The Co-operative Group, the UK's largest consumer co-operative. They have come up with line of credit cards for every individual.

They made sure that each individual has a credit card for his own needs. I might be looking for something which will provide me 0% on purchases as I do shop a lot. But when the bank is providing me balance transfer for 6 months as well, it's more than what I expect.

See this type of card they provide, the credit card earns money for your chosen organisation as you keep on spending on that credit card.

I would make sure that I am applying for the credit card from a company which is reliable and has good respect in the society.

I am glad to say that Cooperative bank is not only ahead in business but also liven up to the expectation from people for it's work for social cause. The Co-operative Bank has created a special $50m (£25m) fund in order to support the development of small businesses in some of the world's poorest countries. I would feel proud to have credit cards from such bank.

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
ss_blog_claim=7841434a299aa89b5802eb46d39fbd77