Life is Colourful

Latest News in our day to day in Indian life


Saturday, September 01, 2007

Something wrong with Domain-Pop Link Checker tool

Recently I observed that Link Checker tool at Domain-pop.com is acting weird. I had mentioned previously that this is one of my favorite page rank tools. Till last 2 days, it was showing me 5000+ back links to Life is Colourful blog but suddenly it shows only 147 back links.

I have observed that it's not considering the back links measured by Yahoo search engine. Where as the link checker tool at Link Vendor shows me 8000+ back links for the same domain. I would be shocked if this tool also shows me back links only in 3 digits. Will be difficult for me to come over this shock then.

Labels: , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
ss_blog_claim=7841434a299aa89b5802eb46d39fbd77