Life is Colourful

Latest News in our day to day in Indian life


Monday, September 03, 2007

London - My Dream Place to Visit

Visiting Great Britain, and specially London is always on my mind. I have heard a lot about London but never got a chance to actually get into the city. Why I am saying this, because I have stopped by in London few times on Heathrow airport but could not get into the city due to small time for stop over.

What's so special about London - It is full of history, heritage and culture, yet one of the most fast-moving, cosmopolitan cities on the planet. Don't you believe this?

My interest in Tennis gives me one more reason to visit London and check out the "Mecca of Tennis players" - Wimbledon. Wimbledon, most famous for hosting the annual tennis championships, is a charming place to visit at any time of year. Specially, when the season is going on.

If things are being planned, you would need to take care of tour planning and booking accommodation. While looking for Hotels in London, You need to be sure that you are getting the best deals. There are some websites which offer good deals like year round accommodation at prices usually far less than direct pricing with hotels. The best thing is their offers often include free extras, such as breakfast, free meal and use of amenities.

Though I don't have any plans to visit any other places other than London in my first visit, I would surely check out other places if I get better deals for Hotels in Manchester. I have heard a lot about Manchester art gallery which has one of the country's finest art collections in spectacular Victorian and contemporary surroundings.

Birmingham palace is another place, which I would surely like to visit. By the way, I forgot to tell you that, Cheaperthanhotels has good offers going for Hotels in Birmingham, if you ever decide to visit the famous Birmingham palace.

Labels: , , ,



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
ss_blog_claim=7841434a299aa89b5802eb46d39fbd77