Life is Colourful

Latest News in our day to day in Indian life


Sunday, March 12, 2006

Friends! If you buy me a beer!!

I come across a lot of fun stuff online, in mails ... everywhere. It may be anything, some jokes, some funny pics, funny clips... I thought to include that while I scribbling on this blog. But, why not to start a new one! Yeah, a better idea.

Well, I have chosen this line... pretty cool!

"Friends! if you buy me a beer!! ;)" ... its on one of my t-shirts :-D. Check it out!


2 Comments:

  • At 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Answering machine masseges were too good at "firends if you buy me a beer".....

    I will also select one of those for my answering machine.

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi there....will take the beer anyday:)
    call us sometime
    nandini
    founder marrygold

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
ss_blog_claim=7841434a299aa89b5802eb46d39fbd77